Teaching English Literature, Math, or Natural Science
An International Christian School in South Korea is looking for Native English speaking teachers, who will teach English Literature, Math, or natural science to students on grade 7 through 12 in accordance with American curriculum. For more details, please see below. All the curriculum and materials are well structured. Please below find the qualifications and the position summary. Should you be interested in this position, please send your resume, recent photos, and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon hearing from you, we will be speaking with you soon.
Teaching subjects and levels:
- Life science, space, physical science for students on grade 7 through 9, or
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics for students on grade 10 through 12
- ESL or Math for students on grade 7 through 12
- Faithful Christian (Protestant)
- Nationality of US or Canada, or UK
- Healthy mentally and physically
In your email, please be sure to include;
- Whether you have the criminal background check report or expect to obtain it soon
- Your available starting date,
- Cover letter focusing on your competence in the teaching subject and your belief in Jesus.
- The best date and time to speak with you
- Skype ID if you have
- Location: Daegu Metropolitan city, South Korea
- Teaching levels: secondary school, G7 through 12
- Starting date: August ~ December 2014
- Working hour: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Salary: 2.2 million won per month, equivalent to annual income of US 40,000 to 45,000 dollars in U.S. thanks to free housing and low living costs and taxes.
- Benefits: Round trip air-line tickets, furnished apt, health insurance, national pension, one month salary of completion bonus, paid vacation, etc.
For our company details and for information regarding working and living in Korea, please visit our website at http://www.englishnkorea.com.
Certified Occupational Counselor
English & Korea Co. Ltd.