AMA English Language School (American Academy) is currently hiring for Full-Time NES Teachers to work in Vietnam. Locations may be in Vinh City, Ha Tinh, Quang Ngai, Quang Nam, Buon Me Thuot, Vietnam.
We are offering different contracts:
- 3 month contract in Vietnam, then 12 months contract in Bangkok, Thailand.
- 6 month contract in Vietnam, then 12 months contract in Bangkok, Thailand.
- 12 month contract in Vietnam only.
• Native English speaker (Canadian, American, Australian, New Zealander, Irish, South African)
• A bachelor's degree or higher
• A TEFL/CELTA/TESOL certificate
• Professional, with business communication and development skills
• (Bonus: Experience teaching IETLS/TOEIC/FCE/TOEFL)
• (Bonus: Plus: Experience teaching in SeA)
• First, is a 3 month contract in Vietnam, then a 12 month contract in Bangkok (or as above)
• Flight tickets provided (from and to Bangkok only)
• Minimum 100 hours / month (25 hours/week) = $1000+USD/month
• Visa support in Vietnam
• Accommodation in Vietnam
• Work Permit support in Bangkok
• Overtime pay
• Attention given to all Thai/Vietnamese holidays
• Teaching English to kids and teens in our 'Active Learning' model
• Sessions are short, semi-private, interactive, one-on-one lessons (not classroom style)
• (or) Teaching adults in IELTS/TOEIC/TOEFL/FCE for exam preparation
• (or) Teaching adults in our 'Active Learning Communicative English' (ALCE) program (1:1 or 1:5)
• Working with local staff for direction on students' studies and progress
*Only NES countries are invited to apply!
*Age preference of 22-50
*Applicant must be a Native English Speaker (ideally already in Bangkok or Vietnam, or willing to relocate themselves)
*Please state where you found our job posting from in your application
*Only considered applicants will be contacted for and interview
*Interviews will be conducted in person at the BKK HQ, or by Skype if not currently in Bangkok
Interested and qualified candidates, please send your CV, certificates (photocopies accepted) and clear recent colour photo to our HR Team today!