Urgently Required Native Teacher EF English First Makassar, Indonesia
Urgently Required Native Teacher EF English First Makassar, Indonesia start July, August, September 2015
English First Employee Benefits:
• 12 month renewable full time contract
• Competitive salary IDR 13,000,000,- (net)
• Official work-visa and permits
• Roundtrip flight reimbursement
• Ongoing training and professional support and development
• Paid vacation in addition to public holidays
• Comprehensive medical coverage
• Airport pick up
• Career development opportunities
Qualifications for Teacher:
• Degree in English, English Linguistic, English Literature, or Communication in English
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA qualification
• 25-38 year-old native English speaker from the US, UK, Canada, Australia or New Zealand (due to restrictions imposed by the Indonesian Government on nationalities and age of ESL teachers)
• A UK, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand or US passport with at least 18 months and ten pages still to run.
• The ideal candidate will be someone who works well in a team, has a positive attitude, likes meeting people is passionate about teaching and making friends and can adapt to living in a developing country like Indonesia
• Candidates with interest in or experience with young learners preferred.
• Experience of living abroad preferred.
Please send your complete resume/CV & recent photo to email@example.com stating
your date of availability.