Male English, Math & Science Teachers Needed in Saudi Arabia!
The International Institute of Languages is seeking experienced individuals for the role of English Teacher for NITI based at the Al Hasa Campus. Reporting to the Senior Teacher, the successful candidates will be responsible for the delivery of English curriculum to national students who need a solid foundation in English which will allow them to enter employment with one of NITI’s partner companies such as Saudi Aramco (the state oil company). You will work in a technologically-advanced environment as part of an international team of faculty members.
Native English speaker from a native English speaking country (UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa).
Currently only MALE positions available on a single non family contract.
Visa requirements between the ages of 22 and 58 years old
120 Hour In-Class teaching certification
A Bachelor's Degree in English/Linguistics/Humanities
A minimum of 2 years post qualification English teaching experience
• Salary 14,400 SAR per month ($3850 USD Tax Free)
• Free private (non shared) staff accommodation provided (including all bills)
• Transportation to and from campus provided
• Medical insurance provided
• Contract is one year renewable
• Annual return air tickets for candidates based overseas
• 25 Holiday Days + Public Holidays
• Visa assistance (Business Visa)
Please visit our job portal for more information, to apply or view our other job opportunities.
Copyright © 2004-2015 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved