Bundang: Very Attractive Compact blocked hours 9:30 am-430 pm
YBM PSA Very Attractive Compact blocked hours 9:30 am-430 pm with full benefits + Guaranteed Reliable contract 15 min to Gangnam Station
Bundang PSA is looking for a professional English teacher to join their teaching staff in mid to late August .
Why choose this job?
1. Competitive Salaries: teachers can receive up to 2.50 with housing + comprehensive benefits!
2. Compact working hours: Short, blocked, hours of 9:00 a.m arrival for prep and leave at 4:30 p.m
3. Great Location: Live & work near Jeongja station Bundang just 15 min subway to Gangnam station
4. Established curriculum along with well-developed program already in place
5. Guaranteed Contrat - Reliability of YBM’s 100% company owned/managed schools.
Start Date: August 17th to August 31st 2015 starting dates (Indicate the date that you are available)
Position: English Teacher at YBM Bundang PSA
Salary: 2.2 to 2.4 million KRW per month + (housing or housing allowance of 450,000 KRW)
Benefits: Severance pay, vacation days + all national holidays off
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Work Place: Seocho PSA – between Gangnam Station & Yangjae Station (housing is walking distance)
Teaching Hours: Monday through Friday; 9:30 am to 4:30 pm finish and leave school
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until all positions are filled
Location: Bundang PSA (1 min walk from Jeongja Station (ShinBundang & Bundang Line)) located in the most popular and affluent part of Bundang offers the best of both worlds. A great location for those who do not like the congestion of Seoul but wants access to urbanity while living in a cleaner/greener environment. Bungdang PSA is within walking distance to Shin-Bundang subway line which is just a 15 min ride to Gangnam Station. Just a few steps away from the TanChun River, a person can take a relaxing stroll or a jog down the river.
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
2. E2/D10 visa status in Korea with ARC card
3. Qualifies for the E2 Visa sponsorship – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
Please indicate in your email cover that you are applying for this position along with your resume, digital photo and any of the E2 visa sponsorship documents or ARC card front and back
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved