English Teaching Positions in Seoul
Shinjin Automobile High School (a prestigious private high school) is currently looking for English teaching instructors.
We want sincere and experienced native speakers. If you are interested, please send a copy of your resume, diploma, teaching credential, TESOL certificate, a recent picture of yourself to the address below. Further job descriptions are as follows.
- Preferred Qualifications
1. M.A. or B.A. (if possible, Education or English major is preferred)
2. TESOL / TEFL certificate and ESL / EFL teaching experience
3. An enthusiastic and good cross-cultural personality preferred
* Applicants should reside in Korea in the present time.
. Lee Hyang Sil
Shinjin Automobile High School
114-1, Eungam1-dong, Eunpyeong-gu
Seoul, Korea. Postcode 122-010
„Z Conditions & Benefits
a. Contract Length: 1-year based. (Renewable, if needed)
b. Initial Employment date starts: Sep 1st, 2015 ¡V AUG 31th 2016
1. Monthly Salary: 2.4 million won
2. Class hours: approx. 20 hrs/week
3. Work days: Monday to Friday(8a.m to 4:30 p.m)
4. Work Place: Eungam1-dong, Eunpyeong- gu, Seoul
5. Holidays: approx. 5 weeks of paid vacation will be given : two weeks during summer vacation and three weeks during winter vacation.
Airfare (economy class) will be paid from your location to Seoul upon your acceptance to our school.
- Contract Completion Bonus: Paid flight home
School offers private spacious housing close to the school
(furnished, two bedrooms, living room, kitchen and washroom)
School will pay 50% of Medical insurance.
School will pay 50% of the compulsory payment to the national pension fund.
School will pay one-time settlement allowance of 300,000 won.
Part of everyday luncheon expenses will be met.
- Application Deadline
July. 24. 2015