Seeking English Language Training Program Manager (PM)
Seeking English Language Training Program Manager (PM) with 5 years Management Experience at King Abdul Aziz AB, Dhahran Saudi Arabia
Posted By: B3H Corporation
Date: Friday, 17 July 2015, at 2:45 p.m.
The Program Manager (PM) is responsible for the implementation, operation and contract performance of B3H Corporation’s English Language Training (ELT) Program. The PM will provide leadership, guidance, and management of a sixty (60) personnel workforce supporting a daily student load of 240-480 students across 30-40 individual classrooms, test facilities, training laboratory and English Language library. The PM will ensure the entire workforce maintains control of classroom resources and fosters positive and continued professional relationships with RSAF and United States Government personnel. The PM is assigned overseas at King Abdul Aziz Airbase, Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
•Total compensation exceeding $100,000 USD/year (eligible for expatriate tax exemption)
•Excellent Contract bonus
•Single western-style apartments, fully furnished with all amenities in a secure compound
•A fleet of sedans for local transportation, to include personal travel
•Annual round-trip airfare to home of record
•Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance
•Generous annual Paid Time Off policy
•Cell phone allowance and SIM card
•Immediate vestment in 401K with company matching contributions
•Roth 401k available
•Secure work environment and employment with a U.S. Corporation
• Bachelor’s degree and five years of experience in Management or related field
• Five (5) years of experience managing a staff of greater than 40 personnel; implementing and enforcing policies and procedures; organizing and delegating task assignments; implement quality control and inspection techniques to monitor performance goals.
• Demonstrated experience managing overseas personnel support activities, and leading teams to achieve common goals.
• Demonstrated experience developing and managing deliverables and services in support of US Government contracts.
• Must be an American citizen and hold a U.S. passport
• Must speak with a North American dialect;
• Must hold, or be willing to obtain, a U.S. Bank account for pay deposit
• Must send three references validating performance of past management of operations of similar size, scope, and type
To apply, fill out an application on our careers site and upload your resume to: