WANTED: ONLINE LANGUAGE INSTRUCTORS (English, German, Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Vietnamese, etc.) VIA INTERNET PHONE OR VIDEO on a 1-on-1 basis. BrentPhone is the leading online English tutorial company in Korea. It is the most highly credible and reputable Phone English company and entirely funded by the government. For more about us, please refer to our website at http://www.brentphone.kr
POSITION INFORMATION: ~ Each lesson time: 10, 15, 20 or up to 30 minutes in length ~ Peak hours for teaching are from 5:00 am - 11:00 am (Monday to Friday) and 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm (Sunday to Thursday) Eastern Standard Time. ~ Instructors can work a single shift or mornings and evenings combined. ~ Pay starts at 13,000won per hour
REQUIREMENTS: Teachers must have a decent working knowledge of the applicable language and a kind, friendly and sincere approach to each lesson.
1) Native English speaker (preference will be given to those who can also teach German, Spanish and French) Neutral English accent and pronunciation
2) High speed internet access. Although Mac pc’s may work, they aren’t preferred. Firefox seems to work far better than Safari and it allows you the pop-up of certain functions. And it needs to be grounded.
3) Headset or earpiece set w/microphone
4) CV & Resume
5) University/College Degree
6) Teaching Experience favorable
7) Excellent communication skills
8) May need to have some sense of the English language or at least have someone that will readily provide the necessary assistance.
9) Visa Status: Preferably F-4, 5 & 6 and even an F-2 but will need ID# and verification. D-2 Student visas are not acceptable.
BROKEN/SPLIT HOURS: 1) With a 10 minute break in between classes, 45 classes @ \2,167 per 10 minute session = \97,515 in one day. Add to that a 4 week total = 1,950,300 KRW 2) Without any breaks in between classes, 54 classes @ \2,167 per 10 minute session = \117,018 in one day. Add to that a 4 week (1 month) total = 2,340,360 KRW Full Time Hours constitute an 8 hour per day work day. Part Time Hours constitute a 4 hour per day work day. (NOTE: However, applicants need only indicate the hours/times willing to teach and do not have to consider either one of the two as the only option.
OTHER BENEFITS: Attractive added income; mobility, conduct classes at your place of leisure; no dress code, online, 1 on 1 interaction; no experience necessary.
LENGTH OF CONTRACT: Annually
CONTACT INFO: Landline: 02 871 2152 Cell phone: 010-8888-5912 Ask for David LOCATION: 2F 113, Seochojungang-ro 22-gil, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Korea (Postal Code: 137-880) TELEPHONE: 070-7660-0433 FAX: 02-871-2160 EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com