Seoul: Two Spectacular Locations Itaewon/Haebangchon
Two Spectacular Locations Itaewon/Haebangchon (HBC) subway line 6 to Hongdae and walking distance to Gangnam Station with compact hours 9:30am to 4:30/5:30 pm
Bypass recruiting agencies dealing directly with YBM Head Office for Honest & Professional processing. Applicants can choose multiple locations with just one application dealing with the YBM Head Office.
Korea’s largest and most reputable ESL organization established since 1961 fully guarantees the employment contract/benefits at our company owned branches. Choose the most attractive popular locations in Prime/Central locations in Korea with Pre-Paid Air, 100% Job Stability + All Benefits required by Korean law.
All locations listed here are 100% YBM Corporate owned & operated schools.
Unlike franchise schools the contracts are 100% fully GUARANTEED
Yongsan PSA (5 min walk from Noksapyeong, a station right beside Itaewon Stn. Line 6) Located in one of the most popular districts in Seoul, this position is just 1 subway stop away from Itaewon station and just 6 stops away from Sangsu subway station where Hongdae district is located. Hongdae is Korea’s most popular district for trendy university students, young professionals and Expats as well as not too far from this school is Apgujeong/Gangnam Seoul just across the Han River. This location is in Central Seoul allowing convenient travel times to all parts of Seoul which is why it is one of the most popular locations
YBM Seocho GATE is looking for Homeroom English teachers to start in the time period of late August. Perfect candidates for this position are teachers who enjoy working with children and have had prior experience teaching children before. Seocho GATE is located on the busiest streets of Seoul, walking distance from the Gangnam Station, right at the Kyobo Tower at Shinnonhyeon Station, line 9.
Why choose this job?
1. Attractive compensation: teachers can receive between 2.3 to 2.7 + full comprehensive benefits!
2. Two Spectacular Locations: Live & work within walking distance to Itaewon, Haebangchon, subway line 6 to Sangsu Hongdae and Gangnam Station, school near Kyobo tower intersection
3. Transportation friendly: Short and easy commutes to all regions of Seoul from these locations
4. Reliable employer: Always pay on-time & be guaranteed pension, medical insurance, severance
5. Great working hours of 9:00 am to 4:30 pm-5:30 pm and 9:00 am to 6:00 pm respective hours
6. Average of 20-26 classes per week not 30 plus classes typical of other similar programs
Position: Homeroom teachers needed for Yongsan PSA and Seocho GATE
Start Date: August 31st teaching with prior orientation
Salary: 2.3-2.7million KRW per month + (housing or housing allowance of 450,000 KRW)
Benefits: Severance pay, vacation days + all national holidays off
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until position is filled
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
2. Qualifies for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
*Ideally a candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree with previous kindergarten age teaching experience in Korea.
Either: Qualifies for the E2 visa sponsorship or currently have an E2/D10 visa with ARC card.
Work on getting these documents in order-Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree & Apostilled Criminal background check if you do not have an E2/D10 visa yet-Employer can sponsor this visa.
Qualifying applicants should submit their cover email, resume, and a recent photo. Please email over your ARC card front and back or indicate the status of your E2 visa documents if you do not have an E2/D10 visa ARC card
Please state the specific position you are applying for such as the dates that you are targeting
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office