We are recruiting for EPIK (Public Schools in South Korea) Spring 2016 Program
Unlike previous periods; it is expected that there will be more than 700 vacancies nationwide for the February, March + April in-take of the spring program.
This will include public schools in all of the metropolitan cities – including Seoul, Busan, Daegu + others.
This will also include all of the provincial regions – including the Gyeongi (GEPIK) region and the Jeonnam region; amongst others.
It’s first-come; first-served. So if you want a public school; and the specialist advice – then apply with us – Korean Horizons. By applying with us; we will increase your likelihood of passing the interview stage + we will strive to get you the preferences you want.
So what do you have to lose?
It’s 22 classes per week; regular hours 8:30am-4:30pm Monday to Friday – with no weekends.
Salary is given by a pay scale which you can see here :http://www.koreanhorizons.com/sub04.php
In addition, by using the service of Korean Horizons – when you arrive; instead of going straight to your school by bus yourself or bearing the expense of a hotel – we meet you at the airport and pay for your accommodation expense.
We also provide an interest-free supermarket service – buy anything you like at cost and you can pay us back once you get paid. This service can be especially useful if you want to have bedsheets delivered to your apartment for when you arrive; or even food after you arrive.
orientation training program (between 18th-26thAugust)
• 300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
• round-trip flight allowance of 2,600,000 won
• rent-free apartment
• 18 working days paid vacation + national holidays
• medical contributions
• pension contributions
• 1 month’s salary bonus on completion of contract
• 11 sick paid leave allowance
• 7 day special leave allowance
• 1 week additional paid vacation if you renew your contract after the first year
• Airport pickup, hotel for 1 evening & transport to the education office / school
• Introduction pack + use of our interest-free supermarket service.
If you like what we have to offer; apply and experience our service.
Email us –JOBS@KoreanHorizons.comor register on our website –http://www.KoreanHorizons.com