Academic Manager - BEP School Programmes, Hanoi
British Education Partnership provides English language teaching services to Vietnamese schools in Hanoi and HCMC. We are looking for an Academic Manager to manage the delivery of our service in Hanoi. It involves managing teachers in multiple locations.
BEP is a fast growing organization that focuses on providing UK standard teaching to local schools throughout Vietnam. This rapid growth means we are opening doors for teachers to embark on an amazing life adventure. These fantastic opportunities provide a unique insight into this wonderful culture, working within local Vietnamese schools and having the chance to also explore the endless treasures Asia has to offer. Websites: http://www.britisheducationpartnership.org and http://www.apollo.edu.vn
Contract duration/working week
-2 years minimum
-5-day working week
Duties to include
• Revising and continuously improving our academic offering. (includes working with our overseas academic partners such as Pearson etc)
• Managing the teaching team
• Overseeing the scheduler to manage efficiency.
• Assist the sales team in securing new schools.
• Assist the BM in building relationships with DOET and other relevant Govt depts.
KPIs - Key Performance Indicators
• Client satisfaction and retention (more business from our current clients)
• Package should be a base with bonus... (bonus should allow for teaching hour growth and efficiency )
• Report to branch manager.
The ideal candidate will have
•Experience in managing academics / teachers
• Knowledge of Vietnamese school system.
• Passion for education and our sector.
• Attention to detail
• Client / customer focused orientation.
• Bachelor degree in English or teaching English
• Master degree in education or working in relevant field preferred
Remuneration and Benefits
British Education Partnership (BEP) offers a highly competitive financial and benefits package which is based on qualifications and experience.
For further information please visit our website http://www.britisheducationpartnership.org or email email@example.com
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to apply via email to Ms. Lee Nguyen:
-Your application should include a cover letter, your updated CV in English, your current photo and scanned copies of your BA/MA degrees, Teaching Certificates if any.
-Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved