Experienced Christian Teachers Grade 1-12 : International School in Ilsan, Gyeon
Experienced Christian Teachers Grade 1-12 : International School in Ilsan, Gyeonggi-do Posted By: Lighthouse International School
Lighthouse International School (grades 1-12) is currently seeking English-speaking teachers who can teach : Elementary school and Middle & High school English, Math and Science
If you are looking for a place where you want to educate young people in a Christian environment, please let LIS be heard from you. You will provide Christian educational service to the students, as well be paid in the school. All teachers and staff will be considered of working with Christian-mind in our community.
1. About our school
LIS is a private Christian school, located in Ilsan, Geonggi-do, South Korea. The cardinal goal of education is to discipline and nurture students in God's way so that they could glorify God through learning. In addition, the school looks forwards to implementing all educational activities with the gratefulness of God into the classroom. English has been used as a medium of instruction in a Christian classroom setting.
- Being a Christian who has been born again through faith in Jesus Christ
- Holding a minimum of Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Have a good command of English language
- Have the ability and willingness to adapt to Korean culture and living
- Holding a teacher's certificate in secondary or higher education
- Native speakers who can speak Korean
- Five working days weekly, eight working hours per day
- Maximum 25 teaching hours weekly
- Provide classroom instruction and other services associated with instruction, consult with students and correct their behavior as needed, sponsor or supervise extra activities and programs, help develop curriculum as required, etc.
3. Remuneration & Benefits
- Monthly salary negotiable 2.0~2.3 million Korean Won
* may be increased based on qualifications and experience; also may be increased depending on other responsibilities taken at school
- Supporting Airfare (Round-trip ticket, only for foreigners who stays abroad at the moment)
- Health insurance (50/50 split)
- About 4 weeks (18 weekdays) paid vacation in a year
- Additional 4 days paid sick days in a year
- Free furnished housing provided (If you need)
- Severance Pay
4. Contract Period & Starting Date
At least 1~2 years. The contract may be extended or renewed upon evaluation.
Starting Date : ASAP
If you are interested in knowing more of LIS, please e-mail or fax the following documents first. Then, we will provide school information in details according to the application procedure.
1) Primary requirements
a. Your resume (recent picture, contact number, 2 email address included)
b. Cover letter and more than one references (by Email)
c. Copy of your passport or alien card
2) Secondary requirements
d. Essay explaining your philosophy of Christian Education (by Email)
e. A copy of teacher's certificate
6. Contact us
E-mail: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 82-31-971-2731~2 (Administration Office)
Fax : 82-31-971-2706
Address: Lighthouse International School, 1132 Dukgi-dong, Ilsanseo-gu, Goyang City, Kyounggi-do, South Korea, 411-450