Two Experienced ESL Teachers needed in Gwangju-si, Gyeonggi-do
Our brand new English Village is currently looking for TWO experienced ESL teachers, to join our team.
We are an English immersion center, and do not teach in a traditional classroom environment. We have themed classes such as Airplane, Cooking, Science Lab and Glamping, providing students with the opportunity to learn English through role-play, activities and games. We believe that by experiencing English in such an environment allow students to learn more effectively, have fun and feel comfortable in doing so.
• Job Type: FULL-TIME CONTRACT or PART-TIME CONTRACT
• Period: Six month and One year contracts available.
• Start date: 1 Oct 2015
• Students: Kindergarten and Elementary0
• Time: 09:00 – 18:00, with an hour lunch break every day.
• Pay: 2,3 million KRW (excl. tax)
• Housing: Paid apartment will be provided, five minutes from school by bus.
• Location: Gwang-ju, Gyeonggi-do (20 min bus ride to Moran station from apartment). Bus stop outside of apartment.
• Benefits: Medical, Flights, Severance (at the end of a one year contract).
• Saturdays: Required to work at least one Saturday per month. This will be reimbursed as over-time (OT) payment.
• E-2, F-2, F-5, F-6 visa holders
• A minimum of one year teaching experience. Previous working experience in an English Village and/ or experience with kindergarten and young elementary students would be ideal.
• Curricula Development: Ability to create lesson plans from scratch; familiar with ESL lesson planning specifically.
• University degree
• References with current contact details
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org