After school prgram positions in Seoul
firstname.lastname@example.org (010-2653-6042 Jack)
We're looking for teachers who have F6,F4 Visa and E2 Visa transfer for after school at public elementary schools ASAP
Our company is presently seeking 5~7 teachers to work in after school programs for public elementary schools ASAP. The following is information about the job and qualifications required. Maximum 25 teaching hours per week. Full curriculum support, training and student counseling provided. We are looking for enthusiastic education professionals who can work independently with a love for children and great personal energy. I hope we will have a chance to work together. Have a great day! Other applications will be accepted.
Locations : Seoul
Starting Date : ASAP - ( 1Position E-2 Visa transfer)
1. Konguk University station (Line No2)
Starting Date : Beginning of August (1position, E-2 Visa Transfer)
2. Wolgok station (Line No1)
1.Schools - Public school positions in Seoul and Gyueongi are
2.Class - Around 10~15 students per class with 4~6classes a day
3.Hours - Working hours (M-F ,12~6PM)
4.Salary - 2.6~7million won (Including housing allowance)
5.Vacation - 10 paid days, five in the summer and five in the winter
6.Severance - One month pay upon the completion of the contract
7. Autonomy of teaching.
8. Fully supported program with initial and ongoing training provided by existing teachers.
9. A single apartment will be provided in a location of your choice or housing allowance
1. Only persons entitled to an E2 visa, or holders of an F6 visa, should apply.
2. A resume with a covering letter indicating your preferred location(s).
3. A recent photo.
4. The successful applicants will need an apostilled university degree and an apostilled police check for visa issuance. All successful applicants will be required to pass a medical test in Korea. We look forward to hearing from suitable applicants.
Please apply by email to: email@example.com , Contact me at
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved