ATTRACTIVE SALARY AND BONUS - NATIVE ENGLISH TEACHERS NEEDED - Ho Chi Minh City
ATTRACTIVE SALARY AND BONUS - NATIVE ENGLISH TEACHERS NEEDED - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Start date : Mid - OCTOBER 2015 - NOVEMBER 2015
Compass Education offers a ‘Teacher Placement Program’ whereby local schools in and around Ho Chi Minh City can readily access highly qualified native English teachers. If a school requires native English teachers then we can also provide the curricula, the necessary resources and assessment procedures to deliver the right product. We require enthusiastic, dedicated teachers who have authentic English pronunciation and who want a teaching position with a difference.
The Requirements of working for Compass Education
• Native English speaker
• English teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent)
• Bachelor’s degree
• A police background clearance from your home country.
• A visa for initial entry into Vietnam
• Experience in teaching primary school is advanced
• Aged from 21 to 40
• Priority for teachers who can teach science and maths ( attractive salary)
The Benefits of working for Compass Education
• Based on qualifications and experience the gross pay 380,000 vnd to 462,000vnd per hour. Compass Education organises the payment of income tax.
• Teachers are given 20-25 hours work a week ( flexible)
• Assistance is provided in the application of a working permit.
• Annual bonuses are given to teachers with outstanding teaching performance.
• Extra payment is given to teachers for participating in extra-curriculum activities such as culturally orientated events.
• Initial training is given plus training workshops are conducted twice a year.
• Salary and bonus will be discussed in details for exceptional teachers
How to Apply to work for Compass Education
• Your application should include:-
• A cover letter.
• A curriculum vitae.
• A copy of passport and visa (including the page with photo and the front cover of the passport).
• Copies of degrees and certificates and the originals to be certified before coming to Vietnam.
• Reference letters (optional).
• A recent photo of yourself.
Who to contact at Compass Education
Ms Jessica Tran – email@example.com
Tel : 0908390435
7 Tran Quoc Thao, Ward 6, District 3
Tel: 84.8) 38302 374/ 38302 375
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved