POLY Mokdong 3rd Campus – End of November Start in SEOUL @ 2.3 Million won
POLY Mokdong 3rd Campus – End of November Start in SEOUL @ 2.3 Million won (Afternoon-evening)
Awarded a Best Brand award for three consecutive years from the Korea Times - as the top school in the elementary English education field.
Currently, we have 41 campuses throughout Seoul, Daejeon (a city south of Seoul), and other surrounding areas. We have a good reputation among teachers and parents here in Korea, and many of our teachers re-sign for 2nd or 3rd years. The management is mainly Korean-American or Korean-Canadian, so there are rarely, if ever, awkward cultural differences. Our program is well-developed and we offer a respectable salary and benefit package.
We do not have classes on weekends nor do we offer telephone lessons. There are no split shifts, and the scheduled working times include preparation times.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and experienced teachers for an afternoon position in Mokdong, Seoul.
Job Overview :
- Monthly Salary: 2.3 million KRW
- Grades: Elementary level (Gr. 1-5)
- Classroom Size: Maximum 12 students
- Number of positions: 1
- Contract Duration: 12 months
Benefits Offered :
We offer a great benefit package to all POLY employees, including:
- Single, unshared furnished housing
- Free prepaid airfare to and from Korea
- Pension contributions matched
- Severance bonus upon the completion of the 1-year contract
- 10 paid vacation days plus National Holidays
- Medical Insurance: 50% of National Insurance premium paid for by POLY. You will receive the same insurance coverage as a Korean national.
Requirements (ELE Instructor) :
- Native English speaker
- Excellent English communication skills
- Open-minded team-player, well-organized, and possess effective time-management skills
- 4-year Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited University/College (Education / Literature / Communications / Linguistics majors preferred)
- Elementary ~ Post-Secondary education received in North America (either Canada or US)
- Genuine love of children REQUIRED
Required Documents :
- Apostilled/Notarized (US/Canada dependent) copy of Diploma
- Sealed, official transcripts from University/College
- Copy of valid US/Canadian passport with at least 6 months validity remaining
- Passport Photos (x5)
- Federal Criminal Background check (Apostilled/Notarized)
If you are interested in applying for our position, please submit your cover letter, resume, and recent photo to email@example.com.
Campus Homepage: http://www.koreapolyschool.com
Campus Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/POLY.MD3