Full-time positions starting 1st March 2016 in Seoul, Korea
Seeking qualified, experienced candidates for full-time positions starting 1st March 2016 in Seoul, Korea
Kookmin University College of General Education
The College of Education at Kookmin University is seeking qualified, experienced candidates for full time positions starting 1st March 2016.
Title: Assistant Professor
• A minimum teaching load of 9 hours per week. Extra hours paid as overtime. (Teachers can expect to teach an average of 15 hours per week.)
• Teach two 15 week semesters per academic year.
• Teach credit & elective courses in conversation, reading, writing and presentation.
• Follow a set curriculum
• Develop teaching & assessment materials
• Contribute to curriculum development
• Participate in faculty meetings as required
• Attend faculty workshops as required
• Hold office hours
Salary and Benefits
• Basic starting annual salary (minimum) 34,000,000 won
• Medical insurance will be shared by the university
• Housing allowance of 600,000 won per month or campus accommodation provided 600,000 won per month
• Pension scheme
• Shared office with computer etc.
• Generous paid vacation
• Master's degree in TESOL or Applied Linguistics
• (Applications without the correct degree will not be considered.)
• Three years (minimum) of university teaching experience in ESL/EAP.
• Applicants should be currently residing in Korea
Interested individuals should go to the Kookmin University web link below to apply.
D eadline 2:00pm, October 21st
If you have any questions not answered by this advertisement or the Kookmin website please contact the General Education office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved