Super Popular Location- Central Seoul between Hongdae & Itaewon
Super Popular Location- Central Seoul between Hongdae & Itaewon -YBM Mapo Learning Tree Gongdeok subway station
YBM/SISA founded in 1961 generated more than 420 million dollars ($US) revenues last year combining our publishing division, education division and testing division. YBM publishes Newsweek Magazine, National Geographic, Reader’s Digest and is the official test administer for the TOEIC Exam as well as the Microsoft Office User Exam. YBM is the largest and most well known education based corporation within Korea offering career opportunities with advancement throughout its various division.
YBM Learning Tree is seeking a Native English teacher to work at Mapo Learning Tree School which is closely located to Gongdeok subway Station which is located between Itaewon subway staton and Sangsu Hongdae subway station in central prime Seoul.
Why choose this job?
1. Gongdeok subway Station – Very Central location close to Hongdae, Itaewon, Myeongdong, etc
2. Short Classes – Teach 6~8 classes a day that are only 30 minutes long each
3. Limited Hours contract: Start teaching from 9:30 a.m. and finish at 2:00 pm Monday to Friday
4. Full time Hours contract: Start teaching from 9:30 am and finish at 4:30 pm Monday to Friday
Position: Native English teacher at YBM Mapo Learning Tree
Salary: Dependent on full time or limited hours contract
Housing: Dependent on full time or limited hours contract
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Work Place: YBM Mapo Learning Tree
Start Date: mid to late October start (Mutual agreement)
Age of students: 24 months to 7 year old age students
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
2. Qualifications for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check or currently with E2 visa or D10 visa in Korea
Qualifying applicants should submit a cover email, resume, and a recent photo. Also, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or e-mail them over if you have them in order.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved