Science - Elementary Levels! English, American History, or Science – Secondary
Science - Elementary Levels! English, American History, or Science – Secondary Levels, all for F4 (Korean American Gyopo), F2, F6 Visa Holders Only!
An International Christian School in Daegu Metropolitan city in South Korea is looking for North Americans who can teach Science (elementary levels G1 ~ 6), and English, History, or Science (secondary levels G7 ~ G12) in accordance with the American curriculum. Should you be interested in anyone of these positions, please send your resume including contact information, a copy of your passport, and a couple of recent photos to email@example.com.
- F2 (American Korean Gyopo), F4, and F6 visa holders only,
- Faithful Protestant Christians who attend church currently.
- Familiar with the American Curriculum
- Major study or expertise in the subject to teach
In your email, please include;
- Type of your visa
- The subject you like to teach,
- Your available starting date
- Your skype id if you have,
- The best time to speak with you and your time zone.
Upon hearing from you, I will speak with you soon.
- Working hour: 8:20 – 5:20 PM Monday through Friday
- Starting date: Anytime soon as available
- Salary: Monthly 2.2 ~ 2.4 million won or above depending on qualifications
- Benefits: Flight tickets, single furnished housing, one month extra salary as retirement payroll, national pension, health insurance, 15 days paid vacation, etc.
For details of our company, please visit our website at http://www.englishnkorea.com. We are based in metropolitan Seoul in South Korea.
Thanks and best regards,
Certified Occupational Counselor