Native English Instructors in Al-Ahsa, Saudi Arabia
Berlitz Language Centres (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) is currently looking to grow our team of experienced, native English instructors in order to meet growing demand at our four centres in Al-Ahsa, Saudi Arabia
As part of the Berlitz franchise, we benefit from over a century’s worth of teaching methodology, as well as, the international recognition of the Berlitz name through over 550 centres in 70 countries.
Located within 3 hours of Riyadh, Dammam, Bahrain, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates, Al-Ahsa is an oasis region, bordering the Persian Gulf. With a population of currently over 1-million people, the demand for English classes is only increasing. Berlitz KSA has over 15 years of experience and is the cornerstone of private English education in the region. In this time, we have become a technological leader in education with SmartBoards in all classrooms, electronic record keeping, and eLearning platforms.
As a result, we offer an internationally competitive package to all successful candidates:
- Attractive, competitive tax-free salary (based on experience and qualifications)
- Furnished accommodations with free transportation
- Yearly roundtrip ticket (for you and up to three eligible dependents—spouse and two children)
- 30 days of paid holiday (30 days under Saudi law, one week for each Eid, and one additional week)
- Medical and emergency dental coverage for you and eligible dependents
- End of service reward benefit
This competitive package, of course, makes for a competitive recruitment process, and we therefore request that candidates meet the following requirements before applying:
- A completed Bachelor’s degree from an English-language university, in any subject
- A minimum of one (1) year of teaching (preferably abroad)
- Computer literacy
- Hold a passport for one of the following countries: Canada, United States, Ireland, the United Kingdom, New Zealand, Australia or South Africa
- An undergraduate—or graduate—degree in education, English or Applied linguistics
- A recognized teaching certification (TEFL, CELTA, DELTA)—online not accepted
- Experience living in a foreign country
- To apply, please submit the documents below to the following link:
- An current version of your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A copy of the information page in your valid passport
- A recent photograph
- A copy of your qualifications (any/all degrees, any/all teaching qualifications)
Please also answer the following questions:
- What are your salary expectations?
- If you are shortlisted; would you be able to provide two, recent reference letters?
Should you be successful in your application, you will be sent a questionnaire to be completed prior to a Skype interview. From there a final hiring decision will be made.
Please note: only applicants meeting the above requirements will be contacted.