Primary Teaching Assistants Required in Kuala Lumpur
Suitable candidates for this post must:
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field;
- Be at least 22 years old (due to visa requirements);
- Be able to work meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks;
- Have excellent English
- Be able to work both in a team and independently;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
An amazing opportunity to:
* Work in a team of 35+ creative, passionate and dynamic Teaching Assistants;
* Support the National Curriculum in a reputable and vibrant international school with pupils from over 40 countries;
* Spend a purposeful gap year within a professional working environment alongside colleagues from some of the best UK and international schools;
* Contribute to the all round development of our diligent, intelligent and very well-mannered pupils;
* Broaden your horizons by travelling throughout Malaysia and Asia whilst having the opportunity to learn about other cultures and live in one of the world’s most exciting cities!
Your role as Teaching Assistant will include:
- Supporting the teacher in all aspects of class as directed.
- Assisting in providing the best environment possible within the philosophy of the school.
- Assisting in the delivery of effective learning experiences.
- Responsibility for the welfare of the children in the class.
- Share supervision of children in the school during break periods.
- Use personal expertise to enhance children’s learning experiences.
- Administrative duties (including filing, photocopying and laminating).
- Advise as appropriate in the compilation of reports by the teacher.
** Comprehensive TA induction programme and ongoing Continued Professional Development (CPD);
** Return flight to Malaysia from the UK;
** Free quality apartment accommodation;
** An attractive salary package which allows you to enjoy Kuala Lumpur and travel in the region;
** Free health insurance
The British International School Kuala Lumpur is a member of The British Schools Foundation. One of the largest networks of British International Schools in the world; with schools in the USA, Spain, Myanmar, China, Russia, Brazil, Uzbekistan, Malaysia and the Philippines.
BSKL opened its doors in September 2009 and has developed an excellent reputation with a healthy roll of 950 pupils in Primary, and 250 in an expanding Secondary School. There are five forms in each of the primary year groups and in addition a thriving Early Years department comprising seven classes of nursery and reception pupils.
BSKL is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be prepared to undergo stringent child protection screening including checks with past employers and an enhanced DBS.
To apply for this post please send a copy of your current CV and a photograph, along with a letter of application outlining your suitability for this post to the HR department:
Face to face interviews will take place in the UK for all UK-based applicants (late January/early February). Interview by Skype available for non-UK based applicants.
**Due to the popularity of this opportunity, we welcome and encourage early applications.**
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved