Hiring Native English Speaking Teachers
English Home Campus of Languages in Adana, Turkey is Hiring Native English Speaking Teachers!
We are in search of Full-Time candidates to join our amazing team of teachers.
English Home is the number one language school in Southern Turkey.
English Home offers courses to all level students from primary through adult, including: Multi-Purpose English, Business English and Exam Preparations. In addition, we are a licensed TOEFL iBT testing facility. At English Home, which is in a newly designed building, you will find all your classroom needs. Our classrooms are fitted with overhead projections, smart board, wireless internet, and computers to access all the latest course software. In the New English Home building you will find a library, a nice big teacher’s room with eating area, a roof-top canteen, tons of classroom space, theater room and a courtyard for the students to play. The entire staff at English home is friendly, welcoming, and helpful; like family.
• A Twelve-Month Contract with a Competitive, Local Salary
• Shared Accommodations, in a centrally located area(3 minute walk to school)
• National Insurance
• Visa and Work Permit
• Flight Assistance
• Turkish Paid Holidays
• One Week Paid Vacation
• A University Degree
• A recognized TEFL Certificate(CELTA, DELTA, TESOL or Equivalent)
• An Energetic, People-Orientated, Positive Attitude and Team Player
• An Out-Going and Enthusiastic Personality
• Teachers who understand and utilize the Communicative Approach
• Proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Microsoft Word
If you meet this above requirements please forward you CV(including photo) to
firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our website http://www.english-home.com
for more information about our school.