Public schools in Korea: Major cities
Public schools in Korea are actively seeking qualified ESL instructors to teach elementary and middle school students. Teaching English in Korea is a great way to travel and see Asia, as well as save money. Opportunity to teach in South Korea and save 17,000 USD a year
We now have over 700 jobs for public school for 2016 spring intake
-Airfare reimbursement upon arrival in Korea.
- Free housing (teachers will pay for utilities)
- Health insurance
- Pension Payment (Korean "Social Security)
- Contract completion bonus (equal to one months' salary)
- Starting salary of between 2-2.3 million Korean Won ($1,900-$2,200 US)
- 4 year college diploma in any field (candidates with a degree in English or Education are given priority)
- Clean criminal history (candidates must supply a nation-wide criminal background check)
- Applicants must possess a current and valid passport.
- At least 100 hours TESOL/TEFL/CELTA
- Be a citizen of a country where English is the primary language:
USA/ Canada/ Australia/ New Zealand/ England/ Ireland and South Africa only
Applicant must be a native speaker or have studied from the junior high level (7th grade) and
resided for at least 10 years or more in the country where English is the primary language
How to apply *
Adventure starts here! Teach in South Korea!
1. Email us with your resume with photo and skype id
2. schedule a time to speak on the phone or Skype
3. Gather required visa documents
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved