Native English Speaker Needed in Incheon - Great Position!
Miltan English Academy is a top-ranking English school whose mission is to establish communicative competence in younger students as well as to prepare older students who with to gain entrance to university. Although we have a set curriculum we allow teachers scope to be creative with their lessons to ensure enjoyable classes and rewarding teaching. All students we accept are interviewed with their parents. This ensures that all of our studenhts are highly motivated, well-behaved and keen to learn.
The school Director, Mr. Moon, graduated from university in America and is fluent in English. Having lived in America, he understands Western culture very well which facilitates a smooth transition to working in Korea. He treats his foreign teachers with kindness and utmost respect.
Wages are always paid on time.
The school itself is located in an affluent area next to City Hall and is a 2 minute walk from the City Hall subway station. This neighborhood has a Lotte and Shinsegae department store, Kyobo bookstore, and 3 large cinemas. In addition, Incheon Arts Center and Bupyeong are alose by(fantastic nightlife!). Incheon Grand Park and the seaside Wolmido resort are only a short bus ride away. Incheon International Airport is a 30 minute drive. Seoul is 40 minutes away by subway. There are many beautiful mountains in and around Incheon - perfect for hiking.
We are interested in hiring a teacher who:
- is a Native English Speaker
- is passionate about teaching and able to interact with students of verying ages and ability (NO kindergarten)
- is from North America.
Bilingual Korean-English speakers will be given priority.
Start Date: Early January, 2016
- 2.2 -2.5 million won/month - negotiable, depending on experience/teaching qualifications
- One month's salary bonus on completion of contract
- Free round-trip airfare (paid up-front)
- Fully furnished private apartment and free dinner provided by the school.
- All paid Korean holidays plus 10 days personal holidays
- Classes Monday - Friday, between 2:30pm-9:30pm with breaks. NO WEEKENDS
- 30 classes (40-55minutes) max per week
We prefer the person who has all of the documents for Korea.
- The resume should be sent to two e-mails firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved