Qualified IELTS Examiners
• Are you a qualified IELTS Speaking Examiner?
• Want to gain international work experience in India?
Then we need you!
IDP Education is a global leader in the international education industry. Our global network of 100 offices helps students from 32 countries to study in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the USA and the UK. One student is placed in an educational institution every 20 minutes across the globe. IDP Education is co-owned by 38 Australian universities and Seek Ltd, Australia’s leading online employment and training company. For more than 45 years, IDP Education has played a major role in international education. During this time, IDP has placed more than 400,000 students into quality institutions in Australia, the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Canada and New Zealand.
IDP Education is also a proud co-owner of IELTS (International English Language Testing System). IELTS is jointly owned by British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment. Since its launch in 1989, IELTS has become the world’s most popular high-stakes English language proficiency test.
IELTS is accepted as evidence of English language proficiency by over 9,000 organisations worldwide. Last year, more than 2.5 million tests were taken globally. IDP has more than 400 test locations in over 50 countries.
We are looking for qualified IELTS Examiners to join our team in India to conduct speaking tests to support the growing demand for IELTS in India. The primary locations are Amritsar, Jalandhar and Ludhiana and may include other locations according to business needs. We need applicants to be willing to relocate to India for a duration of 6-12 months with travel and accommodation financed by IDP. This provides an exciting international work opportunity!
Reporting to IDP India key responsibilities include:
• Expert assessment of the IELTS speaking module
• Maintaining the reputation and integrity and standards of procedures of IELTS and IDP at all times
• Maintain confidentiality and security in all aspects of the IELTS, delivering a uniform and consistent test at all times
• Comply with all elements of the Examiner Code of Practice and IELTS Confidentiality Undertaking
• Attending all relevant meetings and other examining activities as required
Interested in finding out more?! Please email your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is 27, November 2015. Please note this is a vacancy for ‘Qualified IELTS Examiners only’.