Seoul: R&D Content Developer
The Princeton Review Korea
4. [FT] R&D – Business English Content Development
The Princeton Review Korea is looking for experienced and proactive content developers to join our Content Innovation R&D teams.
New Content Innovators will be involved in the planning, creation, implementation, and evolution of program, curriculum, and content development for company-wide global business communication skills enhancement programs.
* Seoul, Samseong Station
* Monday to Friday 9:00AM ~ 6:00PM
* Some Saturdays will be required
Start Date: ASAP / November 2015 / December 2015
Starting from 2.3 million per month (Negotiable) + 0.4 housing stipend
** Aforementioned salaries include housing stipend of 0.4 million
** Korean nationals are not eligible to receive housing stipend.
* Develop new language & skills-focused business communication programs, textbooks, online and in-class activities and training materials for global business professionals
* Provide support in the planning, development and facilitation of instructor training, seminars and workshops on new teaching methods/techniques & textbooks/materials
* Plan, schedule, and supervise audio/video recording sessions and edit, organize, and manage R&D multimedia content
* Proactively participate in the textbook editorial process, ensuring that the textbook and online content are synchronized, error-free and of the highest quality
* Manage multiple program development projects simultaneously by prioritizing deadlines
Write original, high quality business-oriented content targeted for business professionals of all speaking levels
* Create and conduct various theme-based presentations in English for corporate clients and business professionals.
* Must have prior adult ESL content & curriculum development experience
* Must have a minimum of 1 year Business English teaching experience and/or other work experience in Korea
* Excellent proofreading/editing/revision skills & extremely detail-oriented
* Must be able to demonstrate complete mastery of written and verbal English
* Self-starter with strong sense of ownership and ability to work autonomously
* Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills required
* BA/MA in TESOL, Education, English, Linguistics, Journalism, Business
* Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team
** We ask applicants to provide us with some writing samples when they submit their application. Applicants will need to prepare:
- Academic writing sample (at least 1 page)
- Creative writing sample (at least 1 page)
- ESP (English For Specific Purposes) Lesson Plan
Beyond these three basic criteria, we leave it up to you to decide what to write about. The contents of the 3 samples do not have to be extensive, just enough to display your writing prowess.
[Full-time Employee Benefits]
• E2 Visa Sponsorship
• Health Insurance
• Korean Pension plan (dependent on nationality/visa type based on Korean law)
• Paid vacation days and national holidays
• TPRK’s professional teacher training
• Housing allowance support
• Airfare support
[Minimum Requirements for any of our positions]
• All potential candidates must hold a minimum of a Bachelors degree from an accredited four-year university located in a country in which the native language is English (US, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, and South Africa).
• Must have Original Diploma *Notarized with an apostille
• Must have Nationwide Criminal Background Check *Notarized with an apostille
We are looking for reliable, responsible, and self-motivated individuals to come join our team. Please submit your recent resume, photo, application form and writing samples (R&D and Corporate Trainer positions only) to firstname.lastname@example.org. When submitting your recent resume, photo, and application form, please state the position(s) you are interested in, your available start date, and nationality/visa and document status.
Available start Date:
Notarized and Apostilled Diploma:
Notarized and Apostilled Background check:
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
The Princeton Review Korea