Seoul: Speaking English Test Evaluator
The Princeton Review Korea
3. [FT] Speaking English Test Evaluator – 2 evaluators needed
We are currently looking for qualified professionals to join our team of oral proficiency specialists. New hires will conduct speaking assessment of Korean business professionals, in addition to other administrative tasks. This is a non-teaching position. To qualify for this position, you must be a native English speaker of the utmost professional demeanor, attitude, and appearance.
* Based in Seoul, Samseong Station
* Business trips throughout Korea will be required
* Monday to Friday 9:00AM ~ 6:00PM (Office Work)
* Actual working hours may vary due to testing schedule
* Some Saturdays will be required depending on testing schedule
Start Date: ASAP / December 1, 2015
Approximately 3.2 million + Business trip fee (per month)
(subject to change depends on test hours and office hours).
** Aforementioned salaries include housing stipend of 0.4 million
** Korean nationals are not eligible to receive housing stipend.
1) On-site interviewing and/or supervising
2) Test reviews and scoring
3) Data entry/score analysis reports
4) Test Research & Development
*Must be a native English speaker with clear, coherent pronunciation
*Professional demeanor, attitude, appearance, and ability to properly conduct oneself in a manner befitting the environment
*Meticulous attention to detail and analytical skills for question development and score analysis reports
*Business English teaching experience and or Corporate work experience in Korea is preferred
*Excellent verbal and written communication skills
*Oral proficiency assessment experience a plus
[Full-time Employee Benefits]
• E2 Visa Sponsorship
• Health Insurance
• Korean Pension plan (dependent on nationality/visa type based on Korean law)
• Paid vacation days and national holidays
• TPRK’s professional teacher training
• Housing allowance support
• Airfare support
[Minimum Requirements for any of our positions]
• All potential candidates must hold a minimum of a Bachelors degree from an accredited four-year university located in a country in which the native language is English (US, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, and South Africa).
• Must have Original Diploma *Notarized with an apostille
• Must have Nationwide Criminal Background Check *Notarized with an apostille
We are looking for reliable, responsible, and self-motivated individuals to come join our team. Please submit your recent resume, photo, application form and writing samples (R&D and Corporate Trainer positions only) to email@example.com. When submitting your recent resume, photo, and application form, please state the position(s) you are interested in, your available start date, and nationality/visa and document status.
Available start Date:
Notarized and Apostilled Diploma:
Notarized and Apostilled Background check:
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
The Princeton Review Korea