LAST-MINUTE SHORT-TERM ENGLISH CAMP CONTRACTS AVAILABLE
Camp Korea, Korea's first & still number 1 ESL camp company, are right now offering opportunities for the right candidate at the following two upcoming English camps.
CAMP 1 || Samsung Outsourced
- Location | Samsung Facility, Daejeon
- Dates | July 26th August 14th (20 days, reporting for duty on the evening of July 25th)
- Salary | KRW2,400,000
CAMP 2 || Volvo Outsourced
- Location | Volvo Training Center, Pyeongtaek
- Dates | August 10th through August 15th (6 days, reporting for duty on the evening of August 9th)
- Salary | KRW850,000
Provided/Included (all for the duration of both contracts)
• Shared accommodation (single accommodation is not available)
• Three meals a day (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
• Two days (Samsung) or 1 day (Volvo) of pre-camp staff orientation
• Camp apparel (t-shirt etc.)
• Medical insurance
- Please see here for information on the structure of our Outsourced camps || http://ck.co.kr/teacher/camps/outsourced.asp
- VISA || KOREAN A & F CLASS VISA HOLDERS ONLY
Given the last-minute nature of these camp openings, we can only accept expressions of interest from those already in possession of an A or F class Korean visa. Please only contact us if you already have the appropriate visa clearance.
All successful applicants, if not already in Korea, must organise and pay for their own transport to and from Korea to meet any contract offered to them.
If you are interested and eligible to apply please send us an e-mail (addressed to HR@CK.co.kr ) expressing your desire to join us. In the e-mail please tell us the following:
1. Your name.
2. Your date of birth.
3. Your nationality.
4. Type of A or F class visa you hold & when/what date does it expire?
5. The camp you're interested in working, CAMP 1 or CAMP 2.
1 || PLEASE DO NOT send us any documentation with your email - no CVs/resumes, letters of reference, letters of qualification etc.
2 || If applying for the Samsung Outsourced camp, please note its reporting date is imminent & we would appreciate hearing from applicants ready to commit to the camp in the coming days.
The Next Step?
We will acknowledge all communications received but will only request more information from candidates who we feel are right for the roles on offer.
Thank you for considering Camp Korea for your next ESL experience & we hope to see you at camp soon.
The Camp Korea Team