Teachers Needed in Hong Kong
Little Panda English Learning Centre, Hong Kong: Salary from HKD22,000; teaching young learners; from January onwards
• 22,000 – 25,000 HKD per month (subject to experience and qualifications)
• 10,000 HKD bonus on completion of a one year contract
• 15 days paid holiday, in addition to all public holidays
• 5 day work week
• Visa sponsorship
• CELTA/Trinity CERT or Bachelor of Education or PGCE
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
• Native English Speaker
We are a British owned and managed learning centre recruiting teachers to start work at one of our two branches in Hong Kong. We are hiring teachers to start work from January. If you're interested in a position starting later next year, please still get in touch.
Our students range from 3 to 12 years old. We teach a range of skills and systems classes with a flexible, communicative approach to learning. Most of our classes incorporate phonics, basic reading and writing skills, and the introduction of new lexis.
Our teachers all have a Cambridge CELTA or a PGCE, and various levels of experience. We take pride in the standard of our teachers and the resources we provide. We use Letterland for our phonics classes, and materials published by Macmillan and Cambridge for our other courses.
The ideal candidate will be outgoing, patient and hardworking. They will see teaching as a career, and be keen to improve and build upon their existing skills. Experience with young learners is a definite bonus.
All interested candidates should send the following documents to:
• brief cover letter stating why you are suitable for the role
• up to date CV/resume
• copies of any relevant certificates
• passport copy
For more information please see our website at:
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved