ESL NATIVE TEACHER
Phoenix English Center belongs to the Phoenix Education System, based in the historic city of Hue in Central Vietnam. We offer the best English language education options in our community.
Phoenix English Center offers a wide range of classes to all ages, from young learners, adults and academic classes with 100% native English speaking teachers.
Hue is a great city full of culture and life, and is a good starting point into S.E. Asia as opposed to some of the bigger cities like Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi.
* JOB DESCRIPTION
- Teaching English for students of all ages. Ideal candidate MUST have experience in and be willing to, teach students of all ages, from young children and adults.
- Design course content (including course book selection, lesson plans, test system and quality guarantee), produce teaching materials and adapt existing materials.
- Be responsible for planning, preparing and delivering lessons and activities for students.
- Be responsible for carrying out assessments, tests as well as giving comments on students’ performance in class. Write reports for each student at the end of the course.
- Participate in any and all activities not mentioned above which may enhance the English ability of the students if required (ex. Summer Program, English Festival, Halloween Party, etc.)
- Communicate with parents about the children’s progress.
- Teach academic English such as IELTS/ TOEFL and Communication classes for adults.
- Professional working environment
- Opportunities for career development
- Work Permit covered
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Living in a beautiful and peaceful city
- A long term contract and stability.
- Native English speaking (American, British and Australian are preferred)
- University degree (BA/BS or higher)
- CELTA/TESOL/TEFL certificate is compulsory
- Passion in English teaching, especially interacting with children.
- Be able to meet Vietnamese regulations to obtain a work permit (you must bring your original degree, working visa and teaching certificates with you, as well as a police clearance certificate)
- Skilled, qualified and at least 5 years teaching experienced.
Please send your dossiers directly to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The package includes:
- A covering letter
- Full CV with referees
- Your preferred start date
- A copy of clean criminal record check (with validity within 6 months)
- Scanned color copy of passport page with information and photo (passports need to be valid more than 6 months)
- Scanned color copy of teaching certificate(s) and university degree(s)