Seoul: Largest ESL school with 22 Native English teachers
Largest ESL school with 22 Native English teachers + Most compact 9:00 to 4:30 pm actual working hours Seoul Gangnam
Gaepo PSA is looking for a native English teacher to join their professional teaching staff in the upcoming month of Feb/March 2016 with March 2nd first day of teaching. One of the largest and most premier schools in all of Gangnam well known for maintaining a very high level of work satisfaction among English teachers over the decades since its establishment.
Why choose this job?
1. Super-Compact schedule: Arrive by 9:00 am teach from 9:30 – 2:30 pm then 3:00- 4:30 pm afterschool program. Always leave at 4:30 p.m. sharp Mon to Fri- This schedule will not change (No Intensive schedule)
2. Gangnam District: 5min walk to Guryong Station - only 5 stations away from Gangnam Station
3. Work with 50+ Teachers: Gaepo PSA is one of the largest Kindergarten schools in S. Korea
4. Reliable Employer: Always receive your pay on-time & receive all insurances & severance pay
Start Date: March 2nd 2016 first day of teaching
Work Place: Gaepo PSA – Situated inside Korea International School at Guryong Station (5 min walk)
Working Hours: Start 9:00 am arrival and leave at 4:30 pm sharp all year-round
Salary: 2.1 to 2.3 million KRW per month
Housing: Applicant’s choice between provided housing OR housing allowance of 450,000 KRW
Benefits: Severance pay, vacation days + all national holidays off
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Gaepo PSA is located inside Korea International School (Seoul campus), less than five minute walking distance from Guryong Station. The school is situated in a very affluent neighborhood of Gangnam District and it is considered to be the largest kindergarten program in South Korea more than 22 native English teachers & 30 + Korean English teachers. Located In the prime Gangnam district close to the COEX Mall, Apgujeong Rodeo & extremely popular Garosu-gil, Han River Park as well as many attractions in Seoul. One of Korea’s most compact teaching hours of 9:30 am to 3:00- 4:30 pm.
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa & Ireland.
2. Qualifies for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
3. Currently have an E2/D10 visa with ARC card (Please email over your ARC front and back)
Qualifying applicants should submit their cover email, resume, and a recent photo. Please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or please e-mail them over if you have them in order. E2/D10 visa
holders only need to email over their ARC card front and back.
Please state the specific position you are applying for such as Gaepo PSA.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved