EFL Instructors for Imam University in Riyadh
Start Date: January 2016
Prime Teachers is seeking native English Instructors to provide intensive English language instruction for PYP programs at one of the largest universities in Riyadh. Students are typically aged between 18 and 22, and class size will be approximately 25. Modern teaching facilities provided, with most classrooms fitted with Smart Boards and E-Podiums.
Please visit YouTube for a video clip about the university: https://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqKUVt8NNWk
VERY IMPORTANT: In order to process your Saudi Work Visa, you will have to return to your country of citizenship before departing to Saudi Arabia.
Main Duties Include:
- Plan, prepare and deliver lessons to pre-university students
- Record keeping, grading and report writing
- Assessing and reporting on student performance on a weekly basis
-Developing supplementary materials for core syllabi or special courses
-Attending staff meetings and/or workshops arranged by senior staff
- Native English speakers (US & UK visas only)
- CELTA/TESOL/120 hr TEFL
- Good IT skills especially with Excel and Word
- Three years of full time EFL experience
- Monthly salary from 12000 SAR *tax free*
- Secure accommodation provided
- Flights booked and paid for by the client
- Business Visa provided (quickly and easily)
- Visa and medical costs reimbursed upon completion of probationary period
- Free comprehensive health insurance with dental coverage
- Transportation provided
- Holiday allowance (specific details dependent on project)
- Renewable contract
To apply, please follow the link (http://ffi.sh/5eMaA) or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com quoting "REF - Imam".
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Copyright © 2004-2015 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved