ESL teacher required for January in the area of Naples in the south of Italy
We are a language School located in the area of Naples in the south of Italy.
In Naples daily life happens on the streets, among colours, scents and historic piece of work of its traditions. From here Sorrento and the Amalfi coast are easily reacheable. The city airport and the brand new train station, will allow you to explore every major cities and areas in Italy.
Our school has been teaching English for about 30 years to motivated students. Please check our web- site: http://www.benedictschool.it for more information. We accommodate all levels and ages, in both one-to-one and group lessons. As well as courses at our school, we work in close collaboration with the Italian state school system and local companies both here in Pomigliano d’Arco and the surrounding area. The Benedict School here enjoys an excellent reputation.
You must be a native speaker of English and EU citizen. You will be teaching at all levels, and experience in teaching young learners.
Summary of qualifications and requirements:
- a valid EU passport
- university/college degree;
- recognized tefl certificate (celta or equivalent);
- minimum 2 years relevant teaching experience;
- good professional references (with contact number);
- work outside the school when required(some external contract work will be required);
– the candidate must enjoy working with children and adults.
- a valid driver’s licenseWe offer:
– help in settling in
– on-going training, orientation and support;
– support in teaching young learners;
– a wide range of materials;
– opportunities for structured career development;
– a professional teaching environment;
– free internet access
1200 up to 1600 Euro per month. Specific details will be discussed with candidates in private.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved