Full-time Instructor Starting in March, 2016 - Daejeon
The International Language Education Center (ILEC) at Chungnam National University, Daejeon, Korea, is opening its search for a full-time instructor who can start in March, 2016.
1. JOB POSITIONS
- A Full-time Instructor (We are supposed to hire one instructor)
- Native English Speaker
- A Holder of Bachelor's or Master's degree (TESOL/English Education preferred)
- 2,100,000 KRW to 2,500,000 KRW based on qualifications
- 20 teaching hours per week (15 hours for Freshmen English classes + 5 hours for Center classes)
4. OVERTIME¡¡PAY : 30,000 ~ 45,000 KRW depending on classes
- Housing management fee is provided (300,000 KRW per month with deposit of 5,000,000 KRW)
- Severance bonus upon completion of the 1-year contract
- Medical Insurance & National Pension (50% paid by employer)
6. CONTRACT PERIOD
- One Year, starting from March 2016 to February 2017
- Renewable upon evaluation
7. INTERVIEW SCHEDULE : We will notify individually if there is a qualified candidate.
8. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- A resume(photo attached, if possible) & a cover letter (please specify your visa status and the expiration date if you are currently working in Korea)
- Scanned copies of diplomas with transcripts (and teaching certificates)
- A copy of passport (information page) and a copy of alien registration card (if applicable)
- Recommendation Letter
9. HOW TO APPLY
- Via E-mail, Mail, or in Person
- All required documents must arrive by 6 p.m. on December 24, 2015.
For more information, please contact Mijo Kwon, Coordinator of English Program.
- Phone : 82-42-821-8803
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Address : #207 The Office of International Affairs, Chungnam National University
99 Daehakro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon, Korea 34134.
If you are hired, you must submit the following documents for visa issuance process.
1) Proof of employment
2) 3 recent photos (3.5¡¿4.5 cm)
3) Copy of diploma affixed with an Apostille
4) Original federal (FBI in USA and RCMP in Canada, for example) criminal background check affixed with an Apostille
5) Self-health statement
International Language Education Center
Chungnam National University