Riyadh - SAT/GMAT/GRE Test Prep Teaching Position
We are looking for a SAT/GMAT/GRE Teacher for a test prep company, to be based in Riyad, Saudi Arabia
All successful candidates should be native in English and must have a score (either on the official test or a Kaplan practice test) at or above the 90th percentile on the exam.
Current or previous Kaplan instructors are preferred.
- Work hours to be allocated between instruction and office time.
- Mentor skills to help guide students of all levels in achieving their highest scores on test day.
- Coordinate with the center’s service and academic support staff to ensure student needs are met.
- Provide students with guidance for using the digital resources provided to them.
- Monitor and comment on students’ performance and provide recommendations and feedback, and take attendance for all classes taught turned in to management.
- Conduct marketing presentations and workshops at local universities.
- Inform prospective students about the benefits of preparing with us.
- Attend ongoing training and development.
- Bachelor’s degree at a minimum
- Minimum 1 year experience in teaching or tutoring the relevant test
- Dynamic, engaging presenter with a proven ability to motivate others
- High energy level and ability to engage high school students
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- A genuine sensitivity to the needs of all students
- Active and ongoing classroom management
Salary and benefits:
$50,000 per year tax-free package, which includes:
- $40,000 per year tax-free base salary
- Housing Allowance: $6,000 per year
- Transportation Allowance: $4,000 per year
in addition to:
** One round-trip plane ticket per year.
** Health insurance.
** Visa costs.
Vacation/Holidays: 30 days paid vacation days, in addition to public holidays.
We will assist with finding appropriate housing and all other necessary requirements for moving to our area. We will help guide the teacher through the process of moving, visa requirements, etc.
Please email your current CV, a cover letter, and two contacts for references to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]
List “Riyadh Test Prep Teaching Position” as the subject of your email.
Application deadline: December 20, 2015
Position start date: As soon as possible
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved