Experienced Native ESL Teachers Needed in Selangor
IMMEDIATE TEACHING POSITION (FULL TIME/PART TIME)
Experienced Native ESL Teachers Needed in Selangor, Malaysia
English Scholar is a new and fast growing language centre in Selangor, Malaysia. All of our teachers are passionate and dedicated. They are from native English speaking countries. They are experienced professionals with CELTA or equivalent qualifications. English Scholar encourage a communicative with small class sizes to help kids learn English in a fun and interactive way. We actively try to foster a good working and learning environment for both our kids and our teachers.
Our students study with us for 2 hours per week. Most classes are held at weekends and on some weekday evenings. Nonetheless we do guarantee all teachers two consecutive rest days each week – Mondays and Tuesdays.
We seek teachers who meet all these essential criteria:
1) Recent experience of teaching English to children aged 4 to 17 years.
2) Native English speaker with a university degree in any subject.
3) Graduate, with CELTA or Trinity London Cert, TESOL or direct equivalent.
4) Pre-school and teaching qualifications for specialist posts.
5) Teacher should be patient, independent, creative, hard-working, outgoing and work well in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer:
Salary = From RM5000 per month
Flight allowance = RM2000 (upon completion of One (1) year employment).
Accommodation allowance = RM500 per month
Medical insurance is provided upon obtaining the work permit/visa.
To apply, please send your cv and a covering note to : email@example.com
Please come join us and help to expand the minds and opportunities of the future generations!
Please look at our Facebook page for more details: English Scholar Language Centre.
We are sorry but we are only able to reply to shortlisted applicants.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved