Teach English in Hong Kong (NET Public School Program) Start August 2016. Up to HK$62,235 Monthly Salary + Housing Allowance + Return Airfare. Now accepting applications for London, UK interviews between February 15th and 19th. Apply here!
The Education Bureau (EDB) of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region cordially invites you to apply for the positions of English language teachers who are fluent in Standard English in public-sector primary and secondary schools in Hong Kong.
ESLstarter are now accepting applications for the Hong Kong Primary and Secondary NET program for the August 2016 start date.
Please note, we can only process applications for teachers who will be able to attend interview in London, UK between February 15th and February 19th.
The positions are required to teach English as a second language to Hong Kong students and assist in teacher and curriculum development in public-sector primary schools (for students aged between 6 and 12), secondary schools (for students aged between 12 and 18) and schools for students with Special Educational Needs (SEN).
QUALIFICATIONS FOR APPOINTMENT
Applicants should have fluent speaking English competence. They have to fulfill one of the following qualification requirements:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF APPOINTMENT
The appointment will be on a two-year contract basis normally from 17 August 2016 to 16 August 2018 (approximate), subject to renewal after expiry.
- Salary from HK$25,505 - HK$62,235 (approx. £2,176 - £5,311) per month
- End of contract gratuity for satisfactory performance and conduct
- Return airfare reimbursed per contract (including baggage allowance on first appointment)
- Cash retention incentive for satisfactory completion of continuous service from third year (5%) and fifth year (10%)
- Medical insurance allowance
- Special allowance HK$19,081 (£1,526*) per month if his / her normal place of residence is established to be outside Hong Kong
For details, please browse:Check benefits
The salary, the terms and conditions of service to be offered are subject to the candidate’s qualifications and post-qualification teaching experience and the prevailing conditions at the time the offer of appointment is made.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants who choose U.K. as the interview venue please apply on-line through ESLstarter, EDB’s recruitment agent in U.K.
Follow this link to apply:Apply
An advisor will contact you with full application information. Please note, application deadline will be 15 January 2016.