Passionate kindergarten teachers – for leading Educational franchise in Dongtan
Passionate kindergarten teachers – for leading Educational franchise in Dongtan (30 min from Gangnam)
Helen Doron ( http://www.helendoron.com ) is a leading global educational franchise with more than 800 branches in 34 countries.
We believe that education must be fun and that anything can be taught through song, dance and play. We are looking for teachers who are happy to dance and sing with their students and are very open to learning new skills as it requires very good planning and preparation on top of the classroom performance. (Teachers receive extensive and continuous pedagogic support)
We have an English Kindergarten positions available for Dongtan, South Korea (30 min to Gangnam, 45 min to Seoul station).
Training starts on February 6th 2016.
This Job is open to Both Foreign nationals and Koreans with native level English.
Suitable Candidates must:
1. Have a clean criminal record
2. Hold a passport from an English speaking country (UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand)
3. Have either Nursery/Kindergarten experience or any early education degree.
4. Have a degree (at least a BA)
5. Be positive and flexible attitude.
6. Be Happy to continuously learn and improve teaching abilities.
7. Pass a Helen Doron Training course upon arrival.
Salary: 2.1~2.3 Million KRW/month.
Accommodation: Studio flat provided
Lunch: Provided (Organic)
Severance Pay: Full (a bonus of an extra 1 month worth of salary upon the completion of each year)
National insurance: Covered
Health insurance: Provided (50% Employer, 50% Employee)
Work Days: Mon-Fri
Actual teaching hours: Max 120 a month.
Class size: 8-10 students
Vacation: 2 weeks + 15 days of national holidays
Interested applicants are welcome to submit their CV with a Picture to:
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved