Teaching Positions in Ho Chi Minh City
Universal English Center has been widely recognized as an internationally rich and diverse language center with diverse student body of over 500 students representing more than 17 different countries. At UEC, we are committed to a motivating and cooperative atmosphere that enables students to develop their language skills in a wider cultural context.
We are currently looking for experienced, dynamic ESL teachers to teach general English.
Typical duties include:
* Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes
and age groups
* Evaluating a students' class work and assignments
* Preparing homework assignments and handouts
* Classroom management
* Maintaining discipline in the classroom
* Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere
* Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written test
* Participating in marketing events for the language school
Essential skills & Experience:
* Must be a native English speaker.
* Certified after formal training in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) and CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) is a plus but not required. Online TEFL is accepted.
* Teachers with a 4-year degree is strongly preferred.
* Friendly, enthusiastic, disciplined, engaged, and creative and
flexible in eliciting top student performance.
Sample Teaching Schedule:
• MWF 9:30-11:00am
• MWF 4-7pm
• TTh 4-7pm
• Sat-Sun 9:00-11:30am
* Teachers are paid at an hourly rate of $17.55 - $19.55 USD
after taxes (NET), based on qualifications and experience.
* Course material provided
* Various classes to choose, great opportunity improve teaching skills
via diversity of classes.
* Professional and friendly working environment
* No compulsory working hours per day
Harlyn D. Dimabuyu
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved