YBM is seeking experienced TOEIC test writers in Seoul
YBM is Korea's premier provider of English language content and services--the largest publisher of English study materials and also the largest language institute in South Korea. (Overview: http://ybm.co.kr/introduce/english/YBMBrochure.swf )
YBM's Editorial Department is searching for experienced test writers for TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication). Candidates must be native speakers of English and should have a strong knowledge of TOEIC Listening and Reading Test and grammar.
- A full-time TOEIC test writer
- Writing and revising passages and items of TOEIC Listening and Reading Test
- Copy editing and proofreading English test preparation or education materials, and consulting in-house Korean editors
- Freelance TOEIC test writers
- Writing and revising items and passages of TOEIC Listening and Reading Test
- Must be a native speaker of English
- A bachelor's degree with a major in English, journalism, or a related field
- Minimum of two years of experience as a writer of English test preparation or education materials - preferably standardized English tests (e.g., TOEIC Listening and Reading Test)
- Extensive knowledge of the conventions of English grammar and usage
- Residency in South Korea preferred (F-series visa holders highly desirable)
- Formal EFL or ESL teaching experience with adult learners preferred
Please provide the following documents to Mr. Joon-ha Kim at email@example.com with ¡°TOEIC test writer - [your full name] - [indicate whether you are applying for the ¡®full-time' or ¡®freelance' position] ¡± in the subject line.
- Cover letter and resume in MS Word files (including your expectations for monthly or annual salary, education and employment history, highlighting your experience in writing materials for standardized English tests, especially TOEIC Listening and Reading Test, contact information, and a recent photo)
- Scanned copies of passport information page and university diploma
- If residing in South Korea: Scanned copies of ARC (front and back)
- WRITING SAMPLE:
Applicants for the full-time position may send any writing samples, preferably standardized English test preparation or education materials.
Freelance TOEIC test writers may send your original samples of TOEIC Listening and Reading Test -- at least half from each part (except Part 1), i.e., from Part 2 through Part 7 (with your expectations for the rates -- by part and per item).
We will not use any of sample passages or items without your written permission.
No phone calls, please. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For the full-time position, there will be a writing test and an interview.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved