Native English Teachers needed in Hai Phong and Ha Long City
Join our growing multi-national team of 40 professionals with varying teaching specialties dedicated to improving the lives of nearly 35,000 students in Northern Vietnam. Our State school programs are internationally recognized as leading the way in integrating Western methodologies with relevant Vietnamese content.
Shelton needs Native English speaking teachers to help fill new full time positions in Hai Phong and Ha Long City (2.5 hours and 3.5 hours east of Hanoi. respectively) Both great areas, far enough from the noise and pollution of Hanoi & Saigon. – For those who insist on staying in Hanoi, we do have part time positions available.
o Steady full-time pay and employment, eliminating the constant need to search for part-time piecemeal jobs with erratic pay and hours, so common in the larger cities.
o 8 month full-time contracts with possibility of moving to different locations within our system- allowing for experiencing different parts of the country
o Competitive monthly salary + overtime after 22 hours/week (salary averages 18-25 USD per contact hour)
o Up to 4 weeks paid time off
o Contract completion bonus of 500 USD
o Performance bonus of up to 500 USD (subject to meeting achievable academic and performance standards)
o Up to 6 week probation period with full pay for all new teachers
o Company-paid work permit & Company-sponsored visa
o A variety of assignments including the State school system, lessons at our ESL centres, custom and private tutoring sessions for a variety of ages and types of courses.
o Teach and work with students in our volunteer youth leadership program ‘Lead By Example’ – assisting poorer areas of the Northern provinces
o Start dates: December 2015 – January 2016; on-going – each new school term brings varying needs
We Also Offer:
- International Management Support in each province – greatly minimizing communication & cultural issues
- Actual guidelines on how to deliver quality lessons
- Initial and on-going Teacher training & development
- Numerous company & teacher organized social events & outings
- Large, fun international team of teachers in a number of locations
- Protection from insanely changeable foreign worker laws in Vietnam to the best of our ability, by LEGALLY employing you.
IMPORTANT (Regulations of the Vietnamese Government)
The following documents/qualifications are required to work at Shelton DG (NO EXCEPTIONS):
* Bachelor Degree or higher
* ESL Teaching Certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA) or other teaching qualifications
* Criminal Background Check less than 6 months old from your home country or last country of residence
* Teaching experience; IELTS, other international exam preparation helpful
* Intelligible accent to the Vietnamese ear
ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE AUTHENTICATED by your home country's Foreign Affairs entity or other authorizing agency before you can be LEGALLY employed in Vietnam. Shelton provides guidance on this, if needed.
NOTICE: Shelton has a set child safety policy and we conduct extensive checks into a candidate’s background.
TO APPLY: please send an interesting cover letter, your CV, passport (>= 6 months) & current visa status (if in Vietnam) and qualifications to: email@example.com
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved