Seoul and surrounding suburbs, as well as the following cities in South Korea
Seoul and surrounding suburbs, as well as the following cities in South Korea: Incheon, Daejeon, Gwangju, Cheonan and Pohang.
Position : English as a foreign Language (EFL) Instructor
Teacher Tech Incorporated are currently seeking many qualified teachers to fill positions for January, February and March 2016 positions in Korea.
At this time we are encouraging a couple candidates as well.
Location: Seoul and surrounding suburbs, as well as the following cities in South Korea: Incheon, Daejeon, Gwangu, Cheonan, Sejong, Jenju and Pohang.
Native speaker of English
BA or BS degree
Willingness to work with children
National (FBI) background required
Relevant academic background (English, Linguistics, Education)
Demonstrated ability to work effectively with children
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Plan and conduct English classes in assigned levels, using texts and course syllabi approved by the school.
2) Assist with and participate in activities related to the school's instructional programs including departmental planning, faculty meetings, and special presentations.
3) Assist the school administration with out of classroom activities related to the regular curriculum of the school, such as field trips, school-wide assemblies, and other extracurricular activities.
4) Assist with the development of teaching materials, supplementary materials,tests, evaluations, and other programs to support the school's educational mission.
5) Other school related duties as assigned.
Benefits and Conditions:
One month severance pay, at completion of contract
Korean National Medical and Pension
7-10 paid vacation days
12-15 paid national holidays
Supportive, friendly, and communicative management
Professional development/ training and teaching materials provided
About Teacher Tech Incorporated:
Every year since 2001, Teacher Tech Inc. has helped hundreds of instructors find jobs teaching English abroad. We provide a personalized service that benefits from Madeline’s experience in Asia and North America. We work with both experienced and inexperienced teachers. Because we understand the job market and the qualifications required for entry level and more advanced level positions, we are able to quickly surmise the most appropriate job and place each teacher in a position they will thrive in and enjoy.
If you are interested in applying teaching positions in Korea with us please send us your resume with a photo at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit our teacher placement website at: http://www.teacher-tech.com to find more information.
312 W Euclid Ave.
Arlington Heights IL 60004