4 Female Needed in Gangnam, Seoul, Korea
1. How many teachers? 4 (Female ONLY!)
2. Nationality: all considered / preference given to applicants with more neutral accent and (broadly speaking) who otherwise fit with the expectations of a Korean parent.
(1) B.Ed + teacher's license (equivalent considered e.g. license to teach a particular subject, or other kind of restricted qualification)
* teacher will be required to teach a number of subjects in English, following a public school style curriculum, and so should be able to design appropriate lessons to achieve learning goals, if/as necessary.
* manager is a licenced public school teacher, and will provide guidence.
4. Working hours: 9:00 am~6:00 pm (Lunch break 12:00-1:00pm)
5. In-class teaching hours per week: 30 hours/week
6. Holidays: One week each for Summer & Winter vacation
7. Start Date: March 2nd, 2016
8. Expected Arrival Date: end of February 2016(negotiable)
9. Others: Single Housing provided/ Round trip flight ticket provided
10. SCHOOL LOCATION: Gangnam
11. AGE GROUP: Kindergarten(KG 5- KG7)
12. SALARY: 2.2 mil to 2.3 mil(negotiable depending on experience and qualification)
The owner and manager both speak English well, and have overseas experience. Teachers can expect flexibility, understanding and clear communication. The school is well designed for children, and is fully equipped with teaching materials, etc. Teachers will not be lacking tools to work with. The school also provides creative classes, such as art, dance and music, so teachers with a creative flair will have an outlet.
Please direct all inquiries to the school directly by email.
firstname.lastname@example.org (used for recruiting)
Please expect to be asked to provide a recent photo that shows you in a casual setting so the school can get a sense of your personality/style, a well set out resume, and contact information for references in Korea (if any).
We look forward to hearing from you, and believe you will have a good experience working for Kreative LAB.