Teaching English in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam with PSB College
PSB College Vietnam provides internationally recognized tertiary programs of study in business and management in Ho Chi Minh City. We run in partnership with PSB Academy Singapore, a prestigious and well-established educational institution that has 50 years’ experience in the field.
PSB College’s language center is seeking qualified applicants to undertake teaching assignments on the College’s English Programs. We may offer up to 20 teaching hours per week, following the teaching assignment/schedule arranged by PSB College. The coming courses will be started from January 4th, 2016
A successful applicant will:
• Be a native speaker of English
• Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree
• Hold a CELTA/TESOL/TESL/TEFL certificate
• Have a minimum of 5 years proven experience teaching EFL/ESL
• Have experience teaching a range of ages and levels and in a variety of contexts
• Have experience in teaching for the Cambridge English Language Assessments
• Have experience with curriculum design and/or development
• Be adept at using instructional technologies in the classroom
• Be team oriented and have strong interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills
• Have flexible availability
• Have all of the necessary documentation required to apply for a work permit in Vietnam
• Recent Curriculum Vitae (Resume) in details and a cover-letter.
• Copy of qualifications.
• Copy of passport
Preference will be given to applicants who are based in Vietnam and the Southeast Asia region. Salary will be negotiated at the interview.
Ms. Kim Nhu - HR Manager
Tel: (+84) 8 3926 2233
PSB College's address: 144-146-148 Le Lai Street, Ben Thanh ward, district 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved