Female Homeroom Teachers (Primary and Preschool)
Güney Education Group (Güney Eðitim Kurumlarý) is looking for:
- Female Homeroom Teachers (Primary and Preschool) who will be responsible for teaching English language, science, social studies, and mathematics.
Applicants should have a degree in education, early childhood education, etc. and also have a TEFL, TESOL or CELTA certificate. Applicants with experience in the IB PYP are preferred.
We offer a very competitive package:
1) Free medical insurance.
2) Reimbursement of arrival trip ticket.
3) Professional development opportunities.
4) Free lunch at the school.
5) 50% discount on education for your child or children.
6) A paid 45 day holiday on resigning of a new contract.
The Güney Education Group has seven schools in Gaziantep (south east of Turkey) with almost 3500 students and 230 teachers. All schools are modern and well equipped with a smart board in each classroom. You would teach in our international school that follows the IB curriculum and is an IB candidate school for the PYP at the moment. Applicants need to be willing to learn about this program and teach according to it. We operate with two languages of instruction: Turkish and English. Every class has two homeroom teachers who work on the same concepts but at different times. You would be one half of such a homeroom teaching team.
Please send your C.V. with a photo and a copy of your diploma to firstname.lastname@example.org and a copy to Marlena.Kilinc@gmail.com
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved