ENGLISH LANGUAGE INSTRUCTORS - Male & Female- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Come have fun and join our team in the mountains of Abha while teaching English Language to Non-Native English Speakers for the upcoming academic year..
Our academy is inviting all native English-speaking teachers (from the US, UK, Canada, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand) to submit their application for the position of Native English Language Instructors for 2016. An outstanding compensation package awaits the successful candidate, along with company-provided air travel and visa expenses.
A) Required TOSOL/TESL/TEFL/CELTA Certificate (No Online Certificates, Please);
B) One of the following:
1) B.A. English + Post Graduate Diploma in EFL/ESL
2) B.Ed. (4 year program in English/Applied Linguistic/TESOL/TESL/TEFL/CELTA)
3) Any Bachelors Degree with TESOL/TESL/TEFL/CELTA + 1 Year of Teaching Experience
Minimum of one (1) years teaching experience in a University/College/School or English Academies. Preference will be given to those with international teaching experience outside of North America and Europe.
Brief Job Description:
Teach English subjects and ensure that students reach their full potential through the use of innovative teaching materials and continuous research on the subject matter. Plan and manage the class through systematic lesson plan based on the curriculum. Provide continuous assistance and counseling to students on subject matter. Carrying out any others tasks assigned by the concerned heads of center, department or section.
1) Salary of 11,250 SAR/month, tax-free (Approximately $36,000 USD or £24,000 GBP);
2) Two (2) Year Contract;
3) Two (2) round-trip tickets to/from your home airport (or equivalent)
a. One to be used at the beginning/end of the contract period;
b. One is to be used during one of the Summer breaks;
4) All fees and expenses as related to obtaining a work visa for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia;
5) Fully-furnished single apartment in the center of town;
6) Daily transportation between your apartment and the institute;
7) Full medical and dental coverage;
8) The full support of management and your colleagues in getting up-and-running with your instruction;
9) Additional bonuses are available to those who provide outstanding instruction and further the overall goals of the institute;
10) Additional compensation shall be commensurate with experience.
1) Eight (8) hours of instruction for Four (4) days a week (Sunday – Wednesday);
2) Thursday is a Teacher Development Day with no instruction;
3) The weekend is Friday and Saturday with no work requirements (per Saudi law);
4) Approximately thirty (30) paid days-off per year, including all days that the institute is closed and declared Saudi holidays (i.e. 2 weeks in Ramadan and 2 weeks in Haj).
Interested candidates should forward their cover letter and resume/CV to:
Candidates meeting our qualifications will be scheduled for a telephone interview via SkyPe in the coming days.
Copyright © 2004-2015 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved