[FT] SAT Reading & Writing and/or AP/SAT Subjects - Beijing China
The Princeton Review Beijing
For Junior Literature and test-prep(SAT,TEOFL,AP) applicants,
The Princeton Review Korea/Beijing is looking for reliable, responsible, and self-motivated individuals to come join test-prep/junior English team. Please submit most recent and updated resume along with a photo of yourself on our recruiting website at http://recruit.tpr.co.kr Please include which job position you are applying for and start date availability under the “Brief summary of personal goals” portion of the online application. Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
20. [FT] SAT Reading & Writing and/or AP/SAT Subjects - Beijing China
The Princeton Review Beijing’s SAT exam preparation programs have been carefully designed to equip students with effective strategies and methods to take the SAT test. Instructors will receive training to familiarize themselves with TPR’s strategies and methods. They will also be provided with a class syllabus and all required texts.
• Native English speaker from U.S., Canada, Australia, U.K., New Zealand, South Africa
• Must have a BA degree from an accredited university
• Must have at least two full years of work experience
• Graduate degree holders in related fields and candidates with teaching experience are preferred
• Other degree holders with related experience are also welcome to apply
• Original Diploma *Notarized with an apostille
• Nationwide Criminal Background Check *Notarized with an apostille
• Suite 1228-1229 Building A, China's Technology & Equity Exchange No. 66 West Section of North Fourth Ring, Haidian District, Beijing
• East Bldg 7, Richmond Park, 9 Fangyuan Nanli, Office 205, Chaoyang District, Beijing
• Preferred location is not guaranteed
[Class Schedule: Full-Time]
• Applicants must be available Monday to Sunday (5~6 working days based on class schedule)
• Saturdays and Sundays are mandatory
• 100 teaching hour per month guaranteed
• Week days: 4~8 hours & Weekend: 16~20 hours
• Start Date: ASAP
• Mandatory Training: ASAP
• Based on 100 teaching hours: starting from 12,000 ~ 15,000 RMB (negotiable based on qualifications)
• Extra monthly Housing stipend of 3,000 RMB will be provided
• Bonus of 12,500RMB will be provided upon completion of one year contract
• Over time rate: 165 RMB / hour
• Paid training 40 RMB / hour
• Airfare reimbursement:
o Round trip airfare provided for Employees who are hired while they are residing outside of China and successfully complete one year contract.
o Should employee decide to extend his/her contract, the returning flight will be reimbursed upon successful completion of the final extension contract.
• Vacation Days: 7 days during Chinese New Year Holiday