Teaching Vacancies at VMG - Bien Hoa, Dong Nai, Viet Nam
Teaching Vacancies at VMG
Vietnam American Education Group (VMG) is a professional English training system in Vietnam. We offer English courses for adults, young learners, organizations and TOEIC, IELTS preparation. Our mission is providing learners with a key to success in their future career.
With the principle: “Real teaching, Real learning & Real quality”, we often and continuously upgrade our school facilities, teaching programs, syllabuses and teaching methods.
We especially always consider teachers as the key factor to create our core value – Training quality. Therefore, we always conform to strict recruiting and training procedures. We always try our best to recruit experienced, creative and enthusiastic local and foreign teachers.
For further information about VMG, please visit our website at: http://www.vietmygroup.edu.vn
- Native English speaking teachers (American, Canadian, Australian, British, etc.) with previous teaching experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree plus English language teaching certification (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL or equivalent)
- Clean criminal background check
- Teaching all ages and levels
- Assessing students' paper work
- Writing students' report card
- Attending monthly workshops
- Working at weekends
We are committed to high standards of teaching and training for teachers. Our professional development program includes:
- Regular observations scheduled plus 'pop-in' observations
- Regular training workshops
Skills: IT literate
Salary: 30 million vnd – 38 million vnd
- 8 national holidays paid (except for Tet holiday)
- airport pick-up / drop-off
- Full and free teaching resources and facilities
- Opportunities to take part in training course provided by OUP, CUP, British Council or others.
- Visa, work permit and temporary residence card
Once the teacher has provided all necessary documentation for the work permit, the school will pay for all visa extension until the work permit is issued.
The fee of application and issuance of work permit will be provided if all of requisite documents are submitted before the third week of working.
The cost of getting a temporary residence card, which will negate the need for a visa, will be paid after the issuance of the work permit.
How to apply
-Updated CV / resume
-A current photo
-Scanned teaching certificates
To: Ms. Thanh Huyen (Email: email@example.com, skype: huyenvmg, phone: +84983145309)