Employment Opportunity at Korean International School in Ho Chi Minh
Korean International School in Hochiminh City is looking for a professional, dedicated full time teacher to teach elementary /secondary students.
You are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Native English speaker from one of the following countries (USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa)
- BA or above of any field(3+yr college degree)
- TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certification(100hr +)
- Prior teaching experience preferred
¨ë MUN experience preferred for secondary teachers
Contract term: March 1st, 2016 ~ February 28th, 2017.
- Teaching 21 periods in a week from Mon to Fri. The school hours are from 8:10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Base salary: $1,900 USD
- Qualification Incentives
Master's 100 USD : a. Elementary: subject-related,
b. Secondary: English or Education
Teacher Certificate: 100 USD
- Career Incentives:
2nd year : 150$
3rd year : 300$
4th year : 450@
After 4 years, +30 USD each year until 10th year
Target students: Elementary (G3~G6) : homeroom teacher
Secondary (G7~G12) : teaching leveled classes
- KISH provides residential visa and basic health insurance
- NETs can open after-school classes (during semester or vacation) and get paid separately.
- The first 2 months will be a probationary period.
- The school will provide 700 USD as resettlement allowance for the teachers from abroad.
- Elementary school applicants should submit the following required documents to Elly (email@example.com), and secondary school applicants to Carl (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Dec. 31st, 2015.
- resume (CV) - including skype ID in case you live in another country
- a copy of passport photo page
- two references with phone numbers from your most recent jobs
- the official transcript from the highest educational organization you have graduated from
- Candidates for interview will be notified individually by e-mail or phone call.
The selected applicant needs to submit the following documents ASAP.
- the original diploma & the verification of qualification letter issued from the students' center at your university
- the original certificate (ie, teacher's, TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, & anything equivalent to these)
- criminal record check
- medical check-up