Kindergarten and Elementary English Teacher
Kindergarten (Everyday from 9:40 - 2:20) and Elementary (Afternoon classes varied) English Teacher
Start Date: March 1st, 2016.
Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm (Flexible prep hours)
Teaching Hours: 33 per week
Salary Range: 2.3 - 2.5 million Won/month
Location: Yongin, South Korea (Sub-Urban Area, 30 minutes south of Seoul)
- Severance pay equal to 1 month's salary at the successful completion of contract.
- Airfare to and from Korea via the nearest international airport to you (paid for directly by the
school, not a reimbursement)
- Furnished apartment paid for by the school.
- Pension plan, medical plan, airport pick up, settlement assistance.
- MapleBear Training and in-house training prior to job start.
- American or Canadian Citizenship
- Native English Speaker
- 4 year bachelor's degree or higher
- 1 or more years full time (not student teaching) experience is a preferred but not required if
applicant is exceptional in other regards.
- Education degree preferred but not required if applicant is exceptional in other regards.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved